Master of Research

country: UK
Abbreviation: MRes
Other abbreviations: MA by research, MARes, MA(Res), MSc by research, MSc(Res), MScRes, M(Res)

It is an advanced postgraduate research degree in a specific academic discipline. This degree is sometimes called "Master of Arts by Research" or "Master of Science by Research".

Study in Poland
Privacy Policy